Well, I am less than 3 weeks away from having this little girl and boy does it ever show. Check out that belly!!!
In the last 2-3 weeks the belly has grown exponentially. Of course, that is to be expected since this is the time when the baby gains the most weight, but it is still a little unnerving to see my midsection growing so fast.
Penelope likes my belly, especially my shallow belly button. Whenever I mention that there is a baby in my belly, Penelope says "Can I see it?" as she is lifting up my shirt. Pretty cute until the "can I see it?" happens in the grocery store and I am desperately trying to keep Penelope from lifting up my shirt. She also really likes to kiss the baby (which to her is my belly button). Aaron took a cute picture of Penelope kissing my belly button. But as cute as it is, that is one picture that will not make it onto the blog. No one needs to see my big white belly. :)
8 comments:
You are almost there! I can't wait to hear about her arrival. Hopefully it is sooner than later for your sake. I think you should post the picture of your belly, just make it black and white and no one will know how "white" your belly is.
Awe, you look so darn cute Gwen! Can't wait to see adorable baby number 2!
You look so cute! I can't wait to meet this litte girl. I can't believe it's almost time. How time flies when you're not the one pregnant. Your hair is cute. I love your hair short it always looks so good on you.
You are too cute! I forgot how cute you look when you are pregnant! I am so excited for you. Penelope hs gotten so big. She is so cute in her dress up clothes. I can't believe that she is two! We miss you guys! I think about you often.
Wow I remember those days. It feels like it was just a few months ago. Oh wait... it was. It gives me shivers down my spine. 40 weeks about killed me. I can honestly say that I did not enjoy being pregnant. Some women do love it, but I don't miss it one bit!!! I feel for you. You do look super cute though! I'm excited it's almost time. Yipee!
yay! only 3 weeks. You look so good!Can't wait to see the baby. we miss you guys. Aaron keeps Hunter in fits with allhis fun comments. Thanks for being so great.
love it! and the hair cut too! Good luck with this birth. Do you anjoy being pregnant? I have yet to meet someone who likes the whole deal.
CUTE! You look adorable pregnant. Can't wait to see my new neice! We wish you could have made it to trick or treating too. :) Can't wait to see pictures of Penelope in her monkey costume, she will look so cute.
Post a Comment