Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Day!

Today is Penelope's 2nd birthday! What a fun day. Every time she saw her birthday cake or presents this morning she would say "Happy Day." She was so excited. Yesterday we went to the store and bought a spider cake and a Cinderella balloon and today we had a little party for her with just the three of us.



This is a picture of Penelope being embarrassed and so excited as we are singing "Happy Birthday" to her. Blowing out the candle on her spider cake.Yum, purple frosting. Her American Girl baby doll and backpack that Aunt Penny sent. I wish you could have seen her when she opened it. She was so excited she was jumping up and down and yelling "yay."

Grandma Heaton sent a book called "My Mommy's Tote." This is going to be great for church!Mommy and Daddy bought Penelope a working vacuum and a playdoh set. Now she can make a mess with the playdoh and then vacuum it up afterwards. :)

6 comments:

JaNeil said...

Happy Birthday Penny! We hope you have a great day.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is 2! Time goes way to fast. It looks like she had so much fun! Cute girl!

Jana said...

How fun! Wish we could have been there. The Pictures are the next best thing though.

Dr. E said...

One of my happiest.

Melinda said...

Happy Birthday Penny! 2 already wow! She got some great things to play with! I love the vacuum.

Jeff and Penny Glaittli said...

I am glad she had a great birthday--she is growing up so fast. I can't believe you actually finally look pregnant. Katy is upset that she won't get to see the baby right away. The other day she was bombarding me with the "when" questions like "when will we get to see Gwen's baby? and how old do you think it will be when we finally get to see it?" etc. etc. on and on and yes it is always "Gwen's baby", never Aaron's, I find that interesting. Let us know when you have it, I might have to drive Kate up there to see it so she can quit bugging me.