Thursday, September 04, 2008

Aaron's True Love

Aaron wanted me to post some pictures of his mistress. . . I mean motorcycle. . . for his brothers to see.

He just bought a new seat cover. . .

New front tire and rim. . .
And a new muffler.
Now as you salivate over Aaron's bike, maybe you will have a reason to come and visit us so you can take it for a spin.

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Ha ha ha! I will not be showing this to Garrett. He's chomping at the bit to get his own as it is!!!

JaNeil said...

I'm chomping on bits of sometin here too...YO!

That is one sweet piece of machinery. I can't wait to come and ride all the gas out of it and spin all the knobby-ness off your new tires. It'll be fun...can't wait.

Also thought of bringing some guns to shot...what do you think?

Dr. E said...

In response to The Heaton's comment;

“I'm chomping on bits of sometin here too...YO!
That is one sweet piece of machinery. I can't wait to come and ride all the gas out of it and spin all the knobby-ness off your new tires. It'll be fun...can't wait.
Also thought of bringing some guns to shot...what do you think?

Yes, yes and yes. I think you asked that many questions or maybe the first two were just statements. All the knobby-ness and what not; Anyway, Yes.

JaNeil said...

I like the new background and am excited to see you soon.

Christa, Hyrum, and Bianca said...

Love the bike. Thanks for adding me. I just made my blog a couple of days ago, and I'm still trying to figure it all out. I haven't really figured out how to add words to the pictures yet. I'll get there. :0)
good luck with the baby names. We are having a hard time deciding what we will name this child too.