Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!







Our countertops arrived on my birthday. Woo Hoo! I am so happy to have a kitchen and I'm sure Aaron is happy to have some real food too. Here are some pics of the new kitchen and our living room now that we are rid of the makeshift kitchen that was taking up half of our living room. As you can see, I am still working on painting the living room. The bay window has paper and painting tape on it still, waiting for another coat of paint. The last picture is a rockin' picture of Penelope's outfit today. She insisted on putting bloomers over her pajama pants. Totally stylin'.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Penelope looks so cute! It's fun to see what kids want to wear sometimes. Your kitchen is beautiful. I hope I can see it in person sometime.

Stephanie Kay said...

your house looks gorgeous! love the kitchen, love all the work you've done on it. penny is a dorable, haha, she is very stylish. :)

Melinda said...

Awesome kitchen! It looks great. Good job Aaron! I guess you do have a reason to be such a braggart. ;) Oh and have fun watching The Office today ya little "nudgual".

p.s.Gwen I love the paint color in the living room!

Melinda said...

Oh and HAPPY Late BIRTHDAY Gwen!

Melinda said...

OH and Happy Late Birthday Aaron! Wow I'm pretty lame.

JaNeil said...

The kitchen looks great and I can't wait to see the whole house in a month. I have been a total slacker about making and sending cards. Sorry. Happy late birthday to both of you. Penny is cute in her little outfit. Isn't it funny what the pick out to wear. The other day Lane wanted to wear some bright yellow athletic pants with a blue button up shirt and his cowboy boots. It was sure cute!

Anonymous said...

Rockin indeed! Wow I thought only my kids picked out the stylin outfits. hahahahahaha!