Tuesday, September 03, 2013

A Glimpse of Summer Fun

Most of our summer has consisted of work on the house. Sullivan doesn't mind.

Penelope's swim meet this year. It was so cute watching her swim I got a little lump in my throat and felt like crying. My big girl!
 
Of course, everyone had to try the swim cap on, even Morgan. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of Morgan with it on. That would have been blackmail worthy.

Penelope has been honing her make-up skills. This is her batman mask she created for Eleanor. It took half an hour to get the makeup off but it was lots of fun while it lasted.
We had lots of fun this summer but it has now ended, all too soon, and Penelope is back to school. My big first grader.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

so cute! What a fun family. You are a great mom to the kiddos!

triplej said...

So fun! I love that she is a swimmer. Looks like a lot of fun happening in the Heaton household!