Fun. Fun. Fun.
We built this play house from the left over supplies from the shed project. Penelope loves it.
The bay windows cost $30.00 for the Plexiglas and the roof we added another $60.00 for the flashing extras. Some friends in the branch donated the back window and a friend from Aaron's work donated the front door and the 2X6 skids. Gwen painted the outside and Aaron added a toy chest in the bay window.
The trim is in the process of being painted but Aaron wanted to show his coworkers and couldn't wait.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Penelope's Play House
Posted by Dr. E at 12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh I love it!!! I always wanted a play house as a little girl. Hopefully we can get one for Adelade some day. You guys did a great job. :o)
that is so cute! Love it!
Me next? I never had a play house only haystacks.
What a special place for her to play!
WOW! You guys are good!
must be nice to be "handy"!!! if we ever have one of those for our girls it'll have to be the plasitc kind you just buy! ha
That is adorable. I will not show my girls they will think I was a bad parent for not building them one.
That is absolutely adorable! My girls would die to have that playhouse! Your Glacier trip looked fun!
Post a Comment