I'm a little slow getting things done as you can tell since I'm barely getting Christmas posted. I was just going to skip this post, but I wanted Eva to see this video.
Penelope had such a great time and we had a great time just watching her.
When I brought Eleanor down in this outfit, Penelope said "ho, ho, ho." Later when I took Eleanor out of the outfit, Penelope wanted to put it on and I had a hard time convincing her that it just wouldn't fit.
My Mom made both Penelope and Eleanor aprons for Christmas with their names on the front. Penelope wore hers all day, nap and everything. So cute and so much fun!
3 comments:
CUTE!! They are so adorable. :) Glad they had a good Christmas. I need to see little Eleanor soon. Maybe we will have to come visit for a weekend sometime this summer so I can finally see her. They are both so beautiful. Anyway, are you talking about the frolicking deer in that play? If so...that was HILARIOUS! Never going to forget that little man. haha. Good memories for sure. :) Love you too Gwen!
I am so glad you posted that! It made my day. She is so dang cute-I am glad she loved Cinderella. I love little Eleanor too-she is so gorgeous. I can't wait to see her and hold her. Looks like I won't be in Cokeville for a while...possibly may if it is still ok for me to travel then. Anyway, Thanks so much for the video. Josh and I loved it. We watched it 4 times! Love, "Eba"
Fun memories! Glad to hear from you. Awaiting more posts.
Post a Comment