Sunday, July 13, 2008

Love you all!

Wow, I got onto my blog for the first time in what has seemed like ages (we are still waiting for the phone company to put in a DSL line for us at our new house) and I couldn't believe how many responses I had. You are all so great!

To answer some of your questions: we are partially moved into our new house. We are remodeling the kitchen and we have to wait until August 7th for our cabinets, so we will be in the move in process for quite some time, but I am so happy to be out of that nasty rental house that I could just sing. We haven't decided on any names for our new girl yet but we have made an informal list and we will just have to wait and see what fits when she is born. We are excited that Penelope will have a little sister. Sisters are definitely the best. My pregnancy is going well and I am feeling soooo much better now. I don't even feel that tired now, which is great! I will post some pictures of my house in about a month, we should be almost done with our kitchen renovations by that time. (cross your fingers) I am in the process of painting my living room and I am so excited with the way it is turning out. Love it.

For those of you that I will see in Cokeville this week and Vernal in 3 weeks, I am so excited to see you! For the rest of you, I wish I could see you soon, but I'm kind of glad you won't see me with this huge belly. :) Thanks for being great!

3 comments:

JaNeil said...

I have decided to go to Vernal next week. I will leave Fruitland Wednesday night after work, stay the night at my dad's in Corinne, and then be in Vernal Thursday afternoon. Hopefully the boys will sleep most of the time on Wednesday night and some of the time Thursday. I called and left a message on your phone, but I don't know if you have service in Cokeville. I also called and talked to Aaron. See you next week!

RonJohn said...

so i hear aaron is a hero!!! haha

Dr. E said...

ronjohn,
I am afraid I don't understand what you mean. Aaron has always been a hero. He is the best husband a girl could ask for. Besides his sexy masculine appeal, he's also handsome too. If I could have anyone on this earth I would pick my hero, Aaron, Oh did I fail to mention that Gwen is on vacation and hasn't checked her e-mails in a while.
Lata,