Friday, June 27, 2008

It's a Girl

We found out Tuesday that we are expecting another little girl. Aaron was a little disappointed but I think he is over it now. It will be very nice not to have to buy a bunch of clothes, although we will have to get a few items to keep our little one warm this winter since Penelope's clothes consisted mostly of summer items.
We are buying a house here in Shelby. We close on July 1st. It is smaller than our house in El Paso, which is kind of sad, but it is a really cute little house with a great layout, so I will get over it. We have some renovations we have to do before we move in, so we will still be renting the house we are currently living in until August. We are remodeling the kitchen in our new house and there are limited options for eating out here, so we decided to keep the rental for another month to help with cooking.
We have some trips planned for July and we are looking forward to those. Penelope and I are going to Cokeville the weekend of July 19th and we will spend about 5 days there and then we will be going to a Heaton family reunion on July 30-August 2, so we are excited to see some family since the whole purpose behind our moving from Texas to Montana was to be closer to family. So anyway, we are looking forward to the next few months even though they will be a little hectic.

12 comments:

melFeldt photography said...

Hey congrats. Penny will love playing with her sister!! If you run into a flying J in Cokeville be sure to tell the manager I said hi. He's my father-in-law, Dick. It's good to see you all are doing well and getting things going.

Anonymous said...

A GIRL!!!! I am so happy for you guys! Congrats! Can't wait to see you at Moms in July. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

A GIRL! I am so excited for you guys! Congrats! I cant wait to see you in July at Moms. Love you all!

RonJohn said...

hurray for sisters!!! Any names yet???

Ashlie said...

Congratulations Gwen! How exciting . . . and moving and everything. You're a busy woman! I'm so glad I'll get to follow along and see what you're up to. I love blogs! By the way, if you need advice on how to get a boy you should have your husband talk to my husband; he seems to have it all figured out. Then, while they're at it, Aaron can tell my husband how to get a girl. ;)

JaNeil said...

Congrats on another girl! Have you guys thought of names and if so are you sharing what you have chosen? I am glad to hear you found a house. Let us know if you need some help remodeling. Dan and I talked about coming up for a few days to visit. Dan could help Aaron and we could go shopping or something. We probably wouldn't be able to come up until late August or September. I don't know if you will still need help by then, but let us know. How big or small is your house? Can you add on in the future?

Tiff said...

YEAH!!! Another girl! That is exciting. How are you feeling? ARe you holding up with two moves during one pregnancy! YIKES! How is Penny doing with all the change?? I miss yoU!
Love ya!

Melinda said...

Oh wow! Another little girl! That's great that Penelope will have a play mate. I'm happy for you guys! ANYWAY that's exciting about your house. Good luck with everything. We're so excited to see you in a few weeks. Penny looks adorable in the pictures you sent. Thanks for sending that little note and sharing those pictures with us!

Stephanie Kay said...

Hurray for another girl! That's way exciting. Congrats. :) Can't wait to see you all the 19th...oh and I got the pictures of Pennelope...SOO cute! She's adorable.

Stephanie Kay said...

Oh and you should post pictures of your house once you get all moved in...would love to see it.

the Jesters Court said...

Yeah, girls rock!
I am glad that you found a place there that you will be able to make home for you sweet family.
Keep us posted on going ons!

Jeff and Penny Glaittli said...

Yeah!! Sisters are great, so Penelope will love having a baby sister. We can't wait to see you in Cokeville!