We sure had fun dressing Penelope up for Halloween. She really liked it too. I thought for sure that she would pull at the costume, but she loved having it on. We went to the ward trunk or treat and she did well and loved seeing the other little kids, but a grown up in a pirate costume was too much for her and we went home shortly thereafter. Earlier in the day we went to show her off at my work and she was just too cute. We hope you all had a great Halloween.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! She looks adorable! I miss her. You guys should come home,Yeah? Christmas?
That's a negative on the Christmas thing.
you're just negative. thanks for smashing all my dreams for Christmas this year.
Yes that costume is very cute. We won't be there for Christmas either but anyone is free to come visit as long as you don't bring bad germs with you, like RSV...
Post a Comment