Wednesday, June 27, 2012

For the Love of Books

Sullivan loves books. In fact, "book" was one of his first words.
 He often asks me to read to him and when I am busy he just helps himself to the books. Which is just fine until you realize that to get to the books here in our rental he has to first. . .
 climb on to the top of the piano. (Cue running.)
He doesn't know anything is wrong with this picture. He just wanted the books. 
 Luckily, not all of his escipades end with my heart racing.
 Most of the time I just think, "oh what a cute little man."

2 comments:

big MAK said...

Oh my goodness! The picture on top of the piano is priceless! I can't believe he can get up there and just sit! haha

Liz said...

I would have a heart attack too! I'm glad you took a picture though...

What a cute little guy!