Saturday, April 09, 2011

Personality

My children are constantly surprising me. Like today when I came upstairs and found this. Aaron's reply when I sent him a picture, "Wow she's good." Penelope had come upstairs with me and was watching me closely for a reaction. When she saw that I was amused she asked if she could have some. "Grab a spoon." And then there was yesterday when Penelope was doing her crafting thing and made a crown for Sullivan. Not sure he appreciates the thoughtfulness. And then there's the baby who will snuggle up to Daddy's chest and stay there forever. Does Mom get snuggles? Oh no! Mom means food and diaper changes and sleep.

And Aaron is the only one who can get Sullivan to giggle like this.

But I do get lots of smiles and love.

2 comments:

triplej said...

Cute kids...they definitely do have personality!

Melinda said...

OH my gosh Sullivan DOES look like Aaron. I think he looks so much like this baby portrait of Aaron with the hat and the baseball stuff. I will have to find that the next time I'm over there to compare. Love Penelope's crown she made for him. Very sweet.