Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shelby Community Concert

This Saturday is our annual Community Christmas Concert. My friend Melanie started this concert three years ago, the first year Aaron and I lived in Shelby. There is an article all about it in this month's Ensign. Aaron's parents were here for the first concert. Eleanor was about a month old and we were blessing her the same weekend as the concert, so it worked out that Ma'am and Papa got to come and hear me sing too. I am excited for my song this year, it is so upbeat and fun to sing and also has some fantastic high notes. And it is a good thing that it is a fast tempo. With only 5 weeks to go in this pregnancy there is no way I could sing anything that required a lot of note holding.
Anyway, check out the article in the Ensign. Melanie has done great things here.

2 comments:

big MAK said...

I just saw this story in the Ensign! How fun! Wish we could come and hear you sing! Can't wait to see you guys again.

JaNeil said...

I just read the article. Shelby seems like a fun little town. What a great way for all to come together to celebrate the Christmas season.