Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Oh Baby!

Baby # 3 is on it's way! Had an ultrasound today of the little peanut and it looks like we will be having the first January baby on both the Heaton and Cox sides of the family. January 7th seems like a long way away, but it will come all too quickly I am sure. Lots of things just got added to my to-do list. :)

10 comments:

Ashlie said...

Congrats Gwen!! Yay!

RonJohn said...

congratulations!

big MAK said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are soooo excited! We having been waiting for this announcement! That is so wonderful. We are so happy for you guys!

Lisa said...

Hurray! Your two babies are so cute, #3 is sure to be too!

mike/angela/kids said...

So excited!!!

mike/angela/kids said...

We are so happy for you!! Can't wait to see this little one.

kristina said...

Congratulations!

triplej said...

Congratulations...it was fun to see you in passing the other day at church!!

Melinda said...

Congratulations! Mom just told me today, and since I haven't been on any blogs or updating my blogs I didn't find out about it when you posted it on the 2nd, dang it. I'm super excited for you guys. Hope Aaron gets a little boy. But girls are the best. :)

angie said...

ok, i'm wondering if i missed something... have you found out if it's a boy or girl???