I love the cute dresses. I too like those moments when my boys are being nice to each other instead of fighting or bugging each other. No belly pictures taken. I will plan to take one like a week before I am due to put in the baby's book, but not sure about sharing with everyone.
Little girls are the nicest things that happen to people. They are born with a little bit of angelshine about them, and though it wears thin sometimes there is always enough left to lasso your heart-even when they are sitting in the mud, or crying temperamental tears, or parading up the street in mother's best clothes. Alan Marshall Beck
A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. - Unknown
5 comments:
So cute!!
I love the cute dresses. I too like those moments when my boys are being nice to each other instead of fighting or bugging each other. No belly pictures taken. I will plan to take one like a week before I am due to put in the baby's book, but not sure about sharing with everyone.
That is some cuteness. :) Such sweet girls!
Gwen you have the cutest girls! I love their names. I can't believe it has been 10 years...crazy. I hope you are doing well too.
Very, very adorable!
Post a Comment