Saturday, June 27, 2009

Our Cute Little Shed





I just finished our shed a few days ago and we wanted to thank Dad for the help with the roof and shingles and Alan for all the help with the shrub removal and the siding.



I only have a little detail trim left, some sealing and caulking, but it is basically done and I will be finished completely sometime around never.


Just as a side note;
This was built from scratch with the basic laid out plans that show square feet (12' x 16' exterior 8'x16' interior) and materials used. The materials came uncut and I had to do a lot of guess work but we are pleased with the outcome. I am most proud of the door and the four windows that were the hardest to put in and the trim on the windows that was the most time intensive.

5 comments:

Gwen said...

What an awesome husband I have!

Ashlie said...

That is awesome! Will he come build one for my house now. Oh wait, our backyard couldn't fit one of those.

JaNeil said...

Cute or I guess manly for Aaron's sake. I love the little porch. It looks like a playhouse.

big MAK said...

Great shed! An extra house :) Can't wait to see you on the 24th! Thanks for the picture of Elenore! Very cute baby!

Melinda said...

Yeah that is awesome! And it does look like it could be a great play house. Fun!