Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Eleanor Rae

Eleanor was born Sunday, November 2nd, at 11:21 am. She weighs 7 lbs 12 oz and is 20" long. She has dark hair and good lungs. :) Penelope seems to be adjusting fairly well to having the little sister at home and likes to give her really soft little kisses.

15 comments:

Erin said...

Congratulations!! So happy for you! She's adorable and the picture of Penelope with her sweet baby sister is adorable! Hope you have as much fun with two little angels as I've had!
Love ya,

Erin

JaNeil said...

That is a pretty darn cute picture of Aaron, Penny, and little Ella.

We miss you guys all ready.

Hope you're feeling ok Gwen.

Aaron and I had a huge laugh the last time he called. Oh man, I think I'm still trying to get over the images it gave me.

We love you guys.

Ashlie said...

Awe, she's so cute! Congratulations Gwen and Aaron.

Stephanie Kay said...

Eleanor is gorgeous. Congratulations! Can't wait to meet my new neice! :)

Anonymous said...

Eleanor is so cute! I can't wait to hold her. I am glad things went well and she got here healthy and happy.

Melinda said...

Hooray, She's finally here!Oh what a sweet little babe! Just adorable. She looks like Penny.

How is life with two kids? I hope everything is going ok. I'll try and give you guys a call this week. Love ya's!

JaNeil said...

I am glad to hear everything went good. Karen talked to Dan the day before she was born and was asking about names. I didn't know if I was to share or not so I didn't. But when she called back on Sunday to tell us the good news I was able to guess the right name! I don't think she looks like Penny really and her hair is darker, but still looks like a dark blond, light brown to me in the one photo. Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

I am so dang sad you are so far away! Eleanor is beautiful. Keep the pictures coming! Give that big sister a big squeeze for me! Love you all!

angie said...

SO CUTE!! congrats. and i have to say...you pick the perfect name. (rae is my little one's middle name too!) i'm glad you don't have to be prego anymore!! yay! she's darling.

big MAK said...

Congratulations! We can't wait to come and see her! We love your cute little monkey too! Hope all is well!

Jana said...

Oh she's so so cute. I wish you guys were closer. I would like to hold her every day. I think Ella looks a LOT like her mommy in the last pic.(lucky) So darling.

Anonymous said...

wow so many posts since I last checked. I love it! That is a beautiful picture with Aaron Penny and the baby. Congrats! How was the labor process. Let us know some general info about the whole thing!

Suelyn said...

OH she's darling!! November 2nd is my Mom's B-day!!!! How cool!

Melanie said...

Congrats! She looks so precious! Two girls are so fun, this I know! Navey and McKenna get more fun everyday. And I love saying "the girls". Tell Aaron "hi" from his cuz! Penelope is so beautiful! Have so much fun dressing them somewhat alike. I find myself putting all of us inthe same color...actually on sunday we did this, all of us ended up wearing black,white & Red, even Silas.

Ruth said...

Oh, she's beautiful! Congratulations! And I love the names you've chosen for both your girls. Have fun with those two little angels.