I just had to post some pictures of my sweet girl. She has always been in to dressing up in my clothes and shoes, but now if I leave any article of clothing lying around it becomes part of her outfit. These are some pictures of her wearing my pajama top as a dress. Oh, and of course she has to have a purse. I also attached a video clip of her saying purse (pursey) and ball (bally). She has started this new thing where she adds a "y" to everything she says. Chooy (choo choo), booky, boonsy (spoon), doggy, etc.
And not only does she love dressing up, she also loves her baby, her toy kitchen, spoons and cups. She really enjoys "making us food" and then feeding it to us. She also wraps her baby in blankets, hugs and kisses her and puts her in the stroller for a walk. She also loves to sing. She just learned the birthday song, except for her version just repeats happy over and over and over again. It is really quite cute. I'll try to get a video of her singing it. Her favorite time to sing though is when we are in church. As soon as the organ starts playing, Penelope opens the hymn book and starts singing as loudly as possible. In a ward with lots of kids this would probably not make any difference, but in a tiny little branch that is totally silent the whole meeting, quite a different story. Anyway, she is fun and keeps me very busy.
2 comments:
Her hair is soo long. She is very cute acting like a big girl already. If someone could guarantee our next baby is going to be a girl I would have number three sooner than later, but since there is no guarantee it will probably be another couple of years before we have another. I hope we do have a girl sometime so I can enjoy all the girl things like Penny is doing right now and will do.
Wow! She looks so grown up and beautiful! I love the little video of her. She's so fun, I can't wait to see you all again...whenever that is! How is settling into Montana treating you? Did you decide on where to live?
Post a Comment