Well, for those of you who haven't heard, Aaron accepted a transfer to Sweetgrass, Montana. We will probably live in Shelby, MT, a town of about 3000 that is about 100 miles north of Great Falls and about an hour east of Glacier National Park. It is kind of funny that we got this station because Aaron did not apply for this station, so we are just going to go with the flow and see what it brings. We are excited to be (a little) closer to family. My sister Janet lives in Great Falls so we will be really close to them. Our tentative date that we have to be there is June 8th but that may change. I guess if we sell the house sooner than that then they will change our date. Anyway, we are excited and hope that we will be able to find a house there and get settled before we have this baby in November.
Thursday, April 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congrats on the transfer. I checked on mapquest and Sweetgrass is 10 1/2 hours from Fruitland. It sounds like you will be moving to a small town like Fruitland and have to travel to Great Falls for shopping. Are you ready for the big temperature change? You're going to freeze your little tootsies off up there. You will have to dig deep for those cold memories from Cokeville and Rock Springs. Hopefully you sale your house soon and find a new house too. Keep us posted.
Well... I knew it was coming but it sure doesn't make it any easier! Montana is really far away! We will miss you! And congrats on being prego! YEAh!!!
Oh my HECK! I really AM the last one to the party! I had no idea you were preggo again and I didn't know that you were moving!
I guess the family reunion is gonna be a little sparse this year with hardly any families at it. We sure are growing and changing as a fam.
Miss you guys!
LOVE you.
JKC
June 8th! Wow that's soon and pretty exciting. A new adventure!
Yes, we are going to freeze and no we are not ready for that. We haven't had to use our coats for 4 years. We should still be able to come to the reunion though. Aaron's leave transfers with him, so he should still have those days off.
Congrats x2!! I was surprised when I got your email that said you had one on the way...I've kept up with your blog and wondered how the heck I could have missed a detail like that...but then I realized you posted your announcement only hours after I checked the last time...yea for you!! And Rustin and I are happy for your new adventure! A big move and a new baby all within only a few short months...congrats again!
Hey I found you on here! Fun, ok, so now I can read your blogs. :)
Post a Comment